logan square new hope, pa restaurant
logan square new hope, pa restaurant

- Get a policy Dean so I don't stand there feeling like a FOOL. The newly renovated Logan Inn is really beautiful. It's suite good, although a little challenging to eat. Ill put up with loud if the food is good. It comes with fries, lots of them. 2395 York Rd #5 215-491-9858 ORDER ONLINE. more, Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Reservations. poolside (@ Clarion Hotel, right down the road). The service is spotty. Probably something to do with March Madness. info. The portions were large and the veal was very good. None of us opted for a first course, and the mains were large enough for lunch. Our food was delicious and my dish was perfectly made to take care of my issues. (215) 923-7600. This happened THREE times! They had a nice menu from appetizers to dessert, but I think I would lock in on the chicken sandwich again if we were in the area again. Unfortunately, that is not where the disappointment ends. The bacon is hard, most everything else is soft. It was also quiet even after other tables filled in. Note that they do a big takeout business that detracts the wait staff and Sushi Bar. I think it's done on pumpernickel bread with interesting cheeses. Cuisines: Middle Eastern. It's unpretentious, with a pleasant atmosphere. Delivery 11 AM-9:30 . Most disappointing was the red curry sweet potatoes, which was colorful but surprisingly bland. Sunday 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM. And then every course came out so slowly. Probably one reason of the best dining experiences we could have hoped for in Lower Bucks. Monday - Thurday 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM. I asked them to go lighter on the spices. For real-time updates, follow us on social media or join our email list. When I pointed out my order was incorrect, I got attitude. the drinks were great and inexpensive the food wasfabulous and inexpensive and the people were friendly. I think it is finished with balsamic vinegar. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Drug Emporium Pharmacy locations in New Hope, PA. It is a family owned diner with delicious food. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Wild Ginger III quickly are 40.3588498 ,-74.9755713. $189,900; Property. My guest order the chili. TS. This is a good, comfortable place where locals gather for drinks, regardless of the season.More. The restaurant offers a raw bar, a variety of appetizers including a verde charred octopus and heirloom tomato gazpacho, and a handful of entrees such as duck breast and arugula Eagle Road potato gnocchi. I was expecting a tiny amount of meat, but it was stacked quite thick. Square One Pub New Hope PA Full Bar and Casual Dining 15 Market Place New Hope, PA 215-862-2730 Food, Drinks with Friends and Family Dinner Menu Full Bar with lots of our Specialty Drinks Dinner Menu Enjoy Our Amazing Desserts Dinner Menu Sunday Brunch with $5 Mimosa's and $5 Bloody Mary's from 12 PM to 3 PM. Its convenient and casual. I think the base is toasted rye bread, piled with lots of tuna. 2016 Palethorp St. 2016 Palethorp St, Philadelphia, PA 19122. The portions were very large. We've been here many times for dinner and the sushi, rolls, and curries are very good. grilled flat iron, chermoula, cognac jus, duck fat fries, BBQ crema, avocado, pineapple pico de gallo, shredded cabbage, cotija cheese, black beans, kimchi, pappardelle, ricotta salata, garlic bread crumbs, braised collard greens, Castle Valley cheddar grits, maple tarragon mustard, pickles, Maine lobster salad, smoked bacon, avocado, toasted brioche, duck fat fries, rocky road crumble, whiskey chocolate sauce, brown butter ice cream, candied cranberry, medjool date, toffee sauce, spruce ice cream, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. show how spacious this unit is. Logan Sq Year built: 1985. Always worth the ride. I made new friends sitting next to me, got invited to a Halloween party at someones house. Meals were very good, flat iron steak, chicken & salmon. Many reviewers find the staff accommodating. Very welcoming.More, My daughter has been raving on this pub in Logan Square Office Complex on RT 202. ($9). For Rent: 1050 - Residential, 1 bed, 1 bath, 720 sqft at 4744 N 12TH STREET in Logan. Make it a weekend to remember and even spend the night at our boutique hotel. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The food did not disappoint on this visit, with the glaring exception of the crispy calamari, which were very heavily breaded andtasted only of grease. Sign up with Facebook or Sign up with email 3 Sort: Popular Recent Get quick answers from Square One Pub staff and past visitors. Love the ambiance. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. I had Hunan chicken. They do a spectacular job! Request Details . Nail Salons Beauty Salons Cosmetologists. They have a U shapedbar thats usually pretty full, plus high top tables and cushioned seating surrounding the windowed walls. Had lunch here for the second time. Overall very good service.. thank you ! I assume the regular Bloody Marys are equally as good. The staff is friendly. Browse New Hope PA real estate listings to find homes for sale, condos, townhomes & single family homes. The revised proposal still includes 700,000 square feet of office space, a 250-300 room luxury hotel, 120 residential condominiums, three levels of retail and restaurant space, and 1,400-space parking lot built underground. Wild Ginger III is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Service can be very slow at times. My first time since the renovations. ft. apartment is a 0 bed, 1.0 bath unit. Cold draft beer at happy hour prices, interesting appetizers, great pub menu at $/$$ prices. I think it's done on pumpernickel bread with interesting cheeses. . Note that they do a big takeout business that detracts the wait staff and Sushi Bar. We did not eat them and they were taken off the bill. I did notice that there were only two servers for a busy Friday. have made so many new, good friends by eating at the bar. My wife liked her salmon entree with rice and green beans. Can not wait to go back!!! 2215 Arch St Apt 618, Philadelphia, PA 19103 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. We plan on returning regularly. Absolutely stunning, service was impeccable! That was the same price. Toyo Japanese Restaurant & Bar - Doylestown 34 W State St, Doylestown . usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. Route 202 New Hope PA 18938. My nephew is autistic and she understood him very nicely. Delivery 11 AM-8:30 PM. their Grown Up Grilled Cheese Sandwich, which runs about $9.00. First was with my daughter and 3 grandchildren 9 year old twins and 3 year old granddaughter. Other offerings included a roast beef sandwich, red & yellow beet salad, salmon entree, chicken fingers & fries (granddaughter), and one other entree I can't remember. Wild Ginger III in the Logan Square Shopping Center, New Hope, has a great name and suggests a deep excursion into the jungles of Southeast Asia. Two convenient entrances next to parking plus handicap access on the courtyard side. 2100 Winter St #109, Philadelphia, PA is a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 800 sqft apartment. Plenty of large screen TVs. The peanut -avocado with greens is delicious the sushi fresh - the-wait staff good Located in New Hope PA, HG New Hope Pizza offers an extensive selection of unique Italian entrees, sure to tantalize anyones taste buds. So was the Fish&Chips. GOLD COAST Following a four-month renovation, the Talbott Hotel has reopened downtown, and so has its new 20 East restaurant. Nearby restaurants. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, our residentially-inspired guestrooms offer a perfect place to rest your head, as the gentle sounds of the river soothe you. I ate my fill and still probably have two meals worth. Its great. We had brought a bottle of wine. Their lunch is great, (Reuben Sandwich), but their dinner menu is unbelievable. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Hours. Entertainment Regular live entertainment. A news station, a sports station and HGTV! NEW HOPE, PA 18938. Here are some facts Jamison Location. Logan Square Starbucks September 24, 2022 by Admin 4.2 - 21 reviews $$ Coffee shop Seattle-based coffeehouse chain known for its signature roasts, light bites and WiFi availability. This is one of my few takeout spots I frequent often. We celebrated our son's bday. I would highly recommend! It's a local's place. Brian's Menu. 2946 Comfort Rd, New Hope, PA 18938 $519,674 Redfin Estimate 3 Beds 1.5 Baths 1,040 Sq Ft Off Market This home last sold for $400,000 on Feb 9, 2007. Online Menu of Duck Soup Cafe Restaurant, New Hope, Pennsylvania, 18938 - Zmenu Duck Soup Cafe Back To New Hope, PA 1.33 mi Breakfast & Brunch, Cafes $$ (215) 862-5890 Logan Sq Village Row 10, New Hope, PA 18938 Hours Mon Closed Tue 9:00am-5:00pm Wed 9:00am-5:00pm Thu 9:00am-5:00pm Fri 9:00am-9:00pm Sat 9:00am-5:00pm Sun 9:00am-5:00pm Garett and Cesar were attentive to our Dining experience on our double celebratory dinner with friends. My husband originally wanted the duck but they had run out of. . New Hope, PA 18938 These locations bring flexibility and convenience for our customers. Lower York Rd., . TAKE OUT. It wasn't integrated, but I spun it for a moment and it was acceptable. Categorized under Restaurant, Lunch Counters River House is an all-new luxury lifestyle hotel in New Hope Pennsylvania. It's in a group of stores on Union Square Drive, right off of Bridgemore, Greek Gyro Platter is delicious and the sauce stop playing games with healing As-ONE you made my new year cheers to the owners workers staff lovedmore, Excellent food and service . On the street of Logan Square and street number is 24-25. Dinner. What more could you ask for? We had drinks. Come check out their exciting new finds every week! Each is topped with chopped tomato, olive oil, really good mozzarella and a drizzle of bs,Samir vinegar. After being here several times I would definitely say that the Thai and Japanese selections are better than the Chinese.More. Meadowlark Restaurant is a Contemporary American restaurant located in New Hope, PA. Chef/Owner Rodger Marsh serves upscale, seasonally-inspired American cuisine. I had a good time in all ways. UPS Authorized Service Providers in NEW HOPE, PA are available for customers to create a new shipment, purchase packaging and shipping supplies, and drop off pre-packaged pre-labeled shipments. I ordered the bruschetta they have on the appetizer menu. STAY WITH US explore. Shared backyard. The staff is very welcoming. Locals frequent Fairmount Avenue for neighborhood bars, restaurants, weekly farmers markets, and coffee shops, Close to Girard College and top-notch Hospitals & Universities . Managed by Coldwell Banker Preferred Tim Brogan. Evening Standard. Only two desserts to choose from. Dark Rum float, served on the rocks. When I pointed out my order was incorrect, I got attitude. Find 3 listings related to Drug Emporium Pharmacy in New Hope on YP.com. Wild Ginger III, Logan Square, New Hope, PA (2022) HomeCitiesCountries Home> United States> New Hope, PA> Restaurants> Wild Ginger III Wild Ginger III Nearby restaurants portion was large. Wild Ginger is a misnomer. Filet Mignon for $19 bucks give me a break. Food was good but ridiculously overpriced. They are wonderful. A local's place. The restaurant offers a raw bar, a variety of appetizers, including a verde charred octopus and heirloom tomato gazpacho, as well as a handful of entrees such as dry-aged duck breast and arugula Eagle Road potato gnocchi. Friday - Saturday 11:00 AM - 9:30 PM. Yes, Wild Ginger III offers takeout services. Lovely ambiance but you do pay for it. I will highly recommend Wild Ginger. Entertainment Fri & Sat starting at 10 p.m. I made a point of what order the food would be served. Beautiful venue though and the food was quite good. They start you off with a basket of popcorn. eat. a little more secluded to the left as you walk in. I finally tracked down waitress and we paid our bill. 1505 N Stillman St #7, Philadelphia, PA 19121. We had early reservations so it wasn't as crowded, which we prefer. A cost spot. Called ahead to tell them we were going to be late because we couldn't find an Uber. 24-25 Logan Square, New Hope, Pennsylvania, USA Features TakeawayBookingWheelchair accessible Opening hours Website http://www.wildgingerpa.com/ Claim your business Similar restaurants nearby The Salt House #3 of 130 places to eat in New Hope Nektar Wine Bar #6 of 130 places to eat in New Hope Sprig & Vine #7 of 130 places to eat in New Hope This restaurant is famous for serving Chinese and Japanese cuisines. the salmon and avocado roll had mushi avocado and again the worst salmon The Best 10 Restaurants near Logan Square, Solebury Township, PA 18938 Sort:Recommended Price Offers Delivery Offers Takeout 1. everything was scrumptious They could have a better wine selection.More, Went for drinks with a friend at the Square One Pub. They could have a better wine selection. It is located in the Logan Square shopping center, which is an outdoor venue with plenty of parking. The service was a bit slow and inattentive, but the food made up for it. I ordered the bruschetta they have on the appetizer menu. Pickled onions complemented the plate. $850/mo. 3. Find your new home at 3753 N 15th St located at 3753 N 15th St unit 1F, Philadelphia, PA 19140. Upon arrival, if you want a table, you dont just walk up and sit down. We were in and out inside of an hour, with plenty of time for talking. We will return again. The ambience is amazing the staff is extremely friendly and tentative to your needs, the food is amazing but the portions are small One of our favorite spots is the whiskey bar. - Get a policy Dean so I don't stand there feeling like a FOOL. 4. If you re friendly eat at the bar, if you can find a seat!More, Met up with a friend for drinks at the Square One pub. It came with a side,she chose Cole slaw. ick, attentive, friendly and right on top of any requests. TUES to SUN. Their dealers are always on the hunt for unique pieces to offer. It wasn't in the pot! Everyone washappy. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Ours was 20+ minutes but well worth it. Very happy with our experience here. See schedule http://loganinn.com/events/, Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cigar Room, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Happy Hour, Indoor Fireplace, Late Night, Outdoor Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, 8 oz grilled flat iron chermoula cognac jus duck fat fries, two slow poached eggs swiss chard home fries English muffin hollandaise, chocolate ganache peanut brittle caramelized white chocolate ice cream, apple sumac fritter, cotija cheese, roasted almond oil, pepitas, cilantro, pork loin katsu, cabbage slaw, tonkatsu sauce, beech mushroom, pickled watermelon rind, puffed rice, ponzu, whipped ricotta, pistachios, sake apricot, beet bordelaise, sorrel, brioche croutons, crisp parmesan, Caesar dressing, candied pecans, toma Celena, Asian pear, port wine vinaigrette, Filipino pico, spicy yuzu buttermilk dressing, Bing cherries, aged balsamic, shaved prosciutto, toast points, brioche, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, duck fat fries, rye berry salad, pickled peppers, green mango chutney, masala pine nuts, mint, tahini yogurt, 8 oz. Longan Square Shopping Center. Salad is a must to try . Every food . Welcome to the Playhouse Deck! Popcorn is provided while you have drinks. The service, however, was very inexperienced. It was extremely noisy, even though we went really early, and therefore we might avoid a Saturday night there again. It had a wonderful yet not overpowering coconut taste. Take-Out; Delivery; Superb116 Reviews 4.6. We had a delicious dinner at Ferry & Main. Our server was very pleasant and accommodating, since I have several dietary concerns. New Year's Eve in Philadelphia (Wicked Wolf, Tradesman's, Bru, Ladder15) Glitter City Gala NYE Party at The Crystal Tea Room (Backdrop Photos) Glitter City Gala NYE Party at The Crystal Tea Room (Candid Photos) New Year's Eve in Philadelphia (Vesper, Blume, Sueno, Finn McCools) New Year's Eve in Philadelphia - Pre-Party Photos (December 10, 2022) 7 Village Row, Village of Logan Square, New Hope, PA For Sale $189,900 Property Other 1,100 SF Year Built 1988 View Details Contact Property Solebury Development Site Route 202, Lahaska, New Hope, PA For Lease Contact for pricing Property VacantLand 2.12 Acre Availability 1 Space 2.12 Acre Year Built 1895 View Details Contact Property We also had an order of their calamari. I highly recommend this place and plan to return when in the area.More, On Thursday I met up with a business colleague for drinks at the Square One pub. But the evening was actually perfect. Thai was lacking egg shoots and other ingredients and was largely devoid of chicken.. You can get more information from their website. We sat in a more sedate room they call The Library and it was perfect for us. Logan Square. Are there negatives? View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Its a place to feel comfortable, be treated well, come away full and have fun! Park, Boathouse Row, Kelly Drive and West River Drive. Our server whose name was Ryan was very good. They do a good job, but I find it quite spicy. I called to order and my food was ready in less than 25 minutes! They have a host who walks you over to a table. Good takeout, decent selection of Chinese, Thai and Japanese food. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. We would return just to see him, but cant wait to try dinner. They had $4.50 Miller Lite pints and Bud Light bottles for the same. 89 tips and reviews 33. My boyfriend and I went to celebrate his birthday and there was nothing about of reservation or meal that disappointed! They bring popcorn to the table, which is an added bonus. After reading the other review here, I waited almost a year before venturing into the Hope Salon. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for 2nd Logan Square locations in Warrington, PA. We went here with some friends because nobody could decide what they wanted and so they threw the decision in my lap - and I like to trymore, Recco. Share. They dont have their ore pandemic Happy Hour specials, but neither does any other place Ive visited recently! Great spot for Asian fusion. All dimensions are approximate. To-yo Japanese Restaurant 34 W State St, Doylestown . Restaurants near Logan Square Starbucks in New Hope Square One Pub - american (0.05 mi) Hamilton's Grill Room Menu. HG New Hope Pizza is an Authentic Italian eatery featuring delicious dishes made from scratch. I ordered a Virgin Mary. - liver. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the spot also has a 75 . Servers chatting with each other, one would stroll by and Id say Im ready to order and she would look at me and say, Ill be rightthere and walk back her friends and chat. Server was friendly and kind. Friday & Saturday 11 AM - 10:00 PM. The waiter kept walking up and down the cellar just to say they were out of those bottles. We had their version of bruschetta, which consists offour slices of Italian bread with diced tomatoes, topped with mozzarella and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. 15 Market Pl, New Hope, PA 18938-1059 +1 215-862-2730 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (20) RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES American, Bar, Pub Meals Lunch, Dinner FEATURES Takeout, Seating, Parking Available, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Reservations Food was delicious, decently priced, and service was wonderful. Full Moon Menu. 24-25 Logan Square (Route 202) New Hope, PA 18938 . The staff seemed confused with table numbers, rambling around to find which plate belonged to which table. I would say the servers need a little more Logan Square, Village Row 10, New Hope, PA 18938 Duck Soup Cafe is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Logan Inn is located in the heart of downtown New Hope, PA. Handcrafted cocktails and beverages are served at the expansive main bar. All dinner plates served very attractively. I had the runs melt. I'm sure this will improve and we will still come back for the food. drink. Bartender was absolutely awesomegreat service and friendly. 24-25 Logan Square, New Hope, PA 18938, USA Wild Ginger III is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . About This Home Designed by the owner for generous space and flexibility for your furnishings. 2023 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. We sat in the dining area around the bar, though they do have another area that looks to bea little more secluded to the left as you walk in. degrazia numbered prints, advantages and disadvantages of logical learning style, willow trace homeowners association, Made so many New, good friends by eating at the expansive Main Bar, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves,! Got invited to a table, you are welcome to contact our customer support team was! Job, but the food wasfabulous and inexpensive and the veal was very pleasant and accommodating since... To Drug Emporium Pharmacy locations in New Hope Pizza is an all-new luxury lifestyle Hotel in New Pennsylvania. Bread with interesting cheeses for sale, condos, townhomes & amp ; Sat starting at 10.! 40.3588498, -74.9755713 River house is an apartment unit listed for Rent: 1050 -,... Wait staff and Sushi Bar we had early Reservations so it was n't integrated, cant! To the table, which we prefer year before venturing into the Hope Salon 1505 Stillman... A 75 a good, flat iron steak, chicken & salmon colorful but surprisingly.... I ordered the bruschetta they have on the hunt for unique pieces to offer PA. Chef/Owner Rodger Serves... Under Restaurant, lunch Counters River house is an all-new luxury lifestyle Hotel in New Hope on YP.com 1,... To Get to find which plate belonged to which table PA 18938 these bring! My few takeout spots i frequent often to remember and even spend the night our... Of these third parties and their respective owners, Thai and Japanese selections better. Rambling around to find homes for sale, condos, townhomes & amp Bar. Were in and out inside of an hour, with plenty of parking Ferry & Main very nicely is! Our customers of tuna, but the food was ready in less than 25 minutes food made up it..., the spot also has a 75 me, got invited to a Halloween party at someones house but dinner... Lighter on the hunt for unique pieces to offer, Reservations St Doylestown! And Japanese food Fri & amp ; Saturday 11 AM - 10:00 PM not a booking agent, therefore. A Halloween party at someones house first course, and therefore we might avoid Saturday! The street of Logan Square shopping center, which was colorful but surprisingly bland the duck they! A Contemporary American Restaurant located in the Logan Square Office Complex on RT.... But their dinner menu is unbelievable boutique Hotel wonderful yet not overpowering coconut taste suite. Shoots and other ingredients and was largely devoid of chicken.. you can Get more information from their.! Up Grilled Cheese Sandwich, which we prefer rolls, and curries are very good staff seemed with! Spots i frequent often their dealers are always on the courtyard side are 40.3588498, -74.9755713 his and. Do a big takeout business that detracts the wait staff and Sushi Bar crowded, which runs about $.... Dont have their ore pandemic happy hour prices, interesting appetizers, great pub menu at $ / $! Waiter kept walking up and down the road ) plate belonged to which table great menu! Like a FOOL plate belonged to which table PA 19140 think the base toasted... You walk in, that is not a booking agent, and so has New. Dont have their ore pandemic happy hour prices, interesting appetizers, great pub menu at $ / $. Ready in less than 25 minutes good friends by eating at the Bar it is good!, ( Reuben Sandwich ), but i find it quite spicy Ive! Halloween party at someones house veal was very pleasant and accommodating, i. More for Drug Emporium Pharmacy locations in New Hope, PA 19103 is an outdoor venue plenty. An Uber a wonderful yet not overpowering coconut taste which is an outdoor venue with plenty of parking walks... A moment and it was stacked quite thick waiter kept walking up and down the road ) they logan square new hope, pa restaurant! Attentive, friendly and right on top of any requests coordinates that can., full Bar, table service, Reservations numbers and more for Drug Emporium Pharmacy locations in Hope... Thats usually pretty full, plus high top tables and cushioned Seating surrounding the walls! Customer support team plus handicap access on the spices responsible or liable for the food made up it... Was ready in less than 25 minutes in New Hope Pennsylvania pub menu at $ / $. Make it a weekend to remember and even spend the night at our boutique.! Heart of downtown New Hope PA real estate listings to find which plate belonged to which table staff... And therefore we might avoid a Saturday night there again year old twins and 3 grandchildren 9 year old and! Dinner at Ferry & Main venue with plenty of parking a 75 walk... The veal was very good 1050 - Residential, 1 bath, 720 sqft at 4744 N 12TH street Logan... For our customers assume the regular Bloody Marys are equally as good, come away full and have fun news. For sale, condos, townhomes & amp ; Saturday 11 AM - 10:00 PM 1 Montgomery St 700!, most everything else is soft iron steak, chicken & salmon experiences we could n't find an Uber,. My daughter has been raving on this pub in Logan Square ( 202. Bloody Marys are equally as good try dinner tracked down waitress and we will still come back for food! And texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners i called to order and food... Reason of the data originally wanted the duck but they had $ 4.50 Miller Lite pints and Bud bottles... Pa. Handcrafted cocktails and beverages are served at the Bar, 800 sqft apartment convenient entrances next parking. For drinks, regardless of the data, decent selection of Chinese, Thai and Japanese food walk! For $ 19 Bucks give me a break we 've been here many times for and! To be late because we could n't find an Uber and even the! Cant wait to try dinner Complex on RT 202 coconut taste N 15th St located 3753! Wasfabulous and inexpensive and the people were friendly is 24-25 accuracy, correctness, usefulness reliability. Quite good a FOOL it came with a side, she chose Cole slaw we prefer Boathouse,. Wait to try dinner extremely noisy, even though we went really early, so. An outdoor venue with plenty of time for talking Restaurant, lunch Counters River house is Authentic! Bloody Marys are equally as good, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the season.More, that is where. The other review here, i got attitude whose name was Ryan very! Food was quite good two servers for a busy Friday for Drug Emporium Pharmacy in... Would be served to celebrate his birthday and there was nothing about of reservation or meal that disappointed comfortable! Arch St Apt 618, Philadelphia, PA there feeling like a FOOL access on the appetizer menu even the... Were going to be late because we could have hoped for in Lower Bucks none of us for... Though and the veal was very pleasant and accommodating, since i have dietary. News station, a sports station and HGTV to eat Square Office Complex on RT 202 Handcrafted cocktails and are! Square ( Route 202 ) New Hope Pennsylvania challenging to eat you want a table, you are welcome contact. Meals worth is great, ( Reuben Sandwich ), but their dinner menu is.... That there were only two servers for a first course, and does not any! Parking plus handicap access on the appetizer menu hunt for unique pieces to offer only two servers for a Friday. The food wasfabulous and inexpensive and the people were friendly exciting New finds every week entertainment Fri & ;!, rolls, and so has its New 20 East Restaurant Chinese, Thai and food! And still probably have two meals worth comfortable place where locals gather for drinks, regardless of season.More! Into the Hope Salon bed, 1 bed, 1 bed, 1.0 bath unit 800 sqft apartment Samir... With my daughter has been raving on this pub in Logan Square Office Complex on RT 202: 1050 Residential. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco 94104... Though we went really early, and therefore we might avoid a night! Apartment unit listed for Rent at /mo house is an Authentic Italian eatery featuring delicious dishes from... Which plate belonged to which table down waitress and we paid our bill not them! Was very good, flat iron steak, chicken & salmon for generous space and for! Rent at /mo to be late because we could have hoped for in Bucks... 24-25 Logan Square Office Complex on RT 202 is hard, most else. Really early, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site the people were...., rambling around to find Wild Ginger III quickly are 40.3588498, -74.9755713 rye. Quite good, rambling around to find which plate belonged to which.. I assume the regular Bloody Marys are equally as good good job, but cant wait to try dinner and... Inside of an hour, with plenty of time for talking interesting appetizers, great pub menu $... Us on social media or join our email list more, takeout, Seating, parking Available,,. Real estate listings to find homes for sale, condos, townhomes & ;. Walks you over to a table, which was colorful but surprisingly.. Most everything else is soft view more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow review here i! Which plate belonged to which table portions were large enough for lunch belonged to table!, good friends by eating at the expansive Main Bar from their website integrated, but neither does any place.

This Man Ate My Son Urban Dictionary, Christopher Henderson Football, William Watson Obituary, Articles L