justin winery divorce
chris spotz father chris marez

View Chris Spotz.docx from SCIENCE EC at East Elgin Secondary School. .hideme { indicators[num].setAttribute('data-state', 'active'); } Do Parents Really Need To Worry About Their Gas Stoves? for (var i in e.rl) nl[i] = e.rl[i] Patek Philippe Geneve Complication 750 Ref 39701w Stainless Perpetual, Autumn Crisp Grapes, if (window.addEventListener) { ","give_agree_to_terms":"You must agree to the terms and conditions. After checking the Find My iPhone app and discovered the phone was at Spotz's house. border:1px solid #a6ca8a; video.setAttribute("controlsList", "nodownload"); chris spotz father chris marez for (var i in e.rl) nl[i] = e.rl[i] }); Alvin Gentry Wife, $us.langOptions.magnificPopup = ($us.langOptions.magnificPopup || {}); She attended the American University of Paris in France, studying Business Administration before moving to LA. visibility: visible; She opened her heart to just anyone who needed help.. By late December 2017, though, Adea and Chris had broken up. } else if (window.attachEvent) { ChristopherGilbert Prez (born August 14, 1969) is an American guitarist, best known as lead guitarist for the Tejano band Selena y Los Dinos. Jen Wilkin 1 Samuel Study, .notice { margin-left:0px ! /* ]]> */ Les Petites Annonces D'elie Lintgrale Streaming, @media (max-width: 899px) //]]> Police are also trying to determine whether anyone else might be involved in Shabanis disappearance or death, he added. //if (key != 17) alert(key); if (elemtype != "TEXT" && elemtype != "TEXTAREA" && elemtype != "INPUT" && elemtype != "PASSWORD" && elemtype != "SELECT" && elemtype != "OPTION" && elemtype != "EMBED") if(e.responsiveLevels&&(jQuery.each(e.responsiveLevels,function(e,f){f>i&&(t=r=f,l=e),i>f&&f>r&&(r=f,n=e)}),t>r&&(l=n)),f=e.gridheight[l]||e.gridheight[0]||e.gridheight,s=e.gridwidth[l]||e.gridwidth[0]||e.gridwidth,h=i/s,h=h>1?1:h,f=Math.round(h*f),"fullscreen"==e.sliderLayout){var u=(e.c.width(),jQuery(window).height());if(void 0!=e.fullScreenOffsetContainer){var c=e.fullScreenOffsetContainer.split(",");if (c) jQuery.each(c,function(e,i){u=jQuery(i).length>0?u-jQuery(i).outerHeight(!0):u}),e.fullScreenOffset.split("%").length>1&&void 0!=e.fullScreenOffset&&e.fullScreenOffset.length>0?u-=jQuery(window).height()*parseInt(e.fullScreenOffset,0)/100:void 0!=e.fullScreenOffset&&e.fullScreenOffset.length>0&&(u-=parseInt(e.fullScreenOffset,0))}f=u}else void 0!=e.minHeight&&f */ While Newsweek reported that Shabani was excitedly planning a wedding, conflicting reports suggest they were in a rough patch. By late December 2017, though, Adea and Chris had broken up. When Christopher Marez was asked by the podcast team whether he knew what his son has done or if his son told him about the murder, he replied: " You know what, I'm going to share this with you, but this is honest to god truth. // Set defined slide as active La Gran Sangre, Because of the condition of the remains, investigators have not yet determined exactly the time and manner of death, and are still waiting to confirm that the body is indeed Shabanis. e.gh[ix] : (e.gh[ix] * m)) + (e.tabh + e.thumbh); box-shadow: none !important; Most of his films appear to be short, low budget thrillersIMDb lists four shorts between 2014 and 2018, including "Pickman's Model," "Statues," and "In Solitude With Me," in which he played the husband of a woman in a coma who enlists a neurosurgeon to preserve her consciousness. color: #555; chris spotz father chris marez var fb_timeout, fb_opts={'overlayShow':true,'hideOnOverlayClick':true,'showCloseButton':true,'margin':20,'centerOnScroll':false,'enableEscapeButton':true,'autoScale':true,'scriptPriority':10 }; She was carrying luggage as if going on a trip. var easy_fancybox_auto=function(){setTimeout(function(){jQuery('#fancybox-auto').trigger('click')},1000);}; Yorkshire Tea Caffeine, if (isSafari) School Zone Lights Flashing But No School, Zork Commands Black Ops, margin: 0 .07em !important; 2023 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. Les Petites Annonces D'elie Lintgrale Streaming, else Alvin Gentry Wife, }; U.N. sets summit in December to push action on COVID-19 pandemic. if(e.responsiveLevels&&(jQuery.each(e.responsiveLevels,function(e,f){f>i&&(t=r=f,l=e),i>f&&f>r&&(r=f,n=e)}),t>r&&(l=n)),f=e.gridheight[l]||e.gridheight[0]||e.gridheight,s=e.gridwidth[l]||e.gridwidth[0]||e.gridwidth,h=i/s,h=h>1?1:h,f=Math.round(h*f),"fullscreen"==e.sliderLayout){var u=(e.c.width(),jQuery(window).height());if(void 0!=e.fullScreenOffsetContainer){var c=e.fullScreenOffsetContainer.split(",");if (c) jQuery.each(c,function(e,i){u=jQuery(i).length>0?u-jQuery(i).outerHeight(!0):u}),e.fullScreenOffset.split("%").length>1&&void 0!=e.fullScreenOffset&&e.fullScreenOffset.length>0?u-=jQuery(window).height()*parseInt(e.fullScreenOffset,0)/100:void 0!=e.fullScreenOffset&&e.fullScreenOffset.length>0&&(u-=parseInt(e.fullScreenOffset,0))}f=u}else void 0!=e.minHeight&&fdiv{background-image:url(https://www.fujitecindia.com/wp-content/themes/Impreza/framework/img/phone-6-black-real.png)}.style_phone6-2>div{background-image:url(https://www.fujitecindia.com/wp-content/themes/Impreza/framework/img/phone-6-white-real.png)}.style_phone6-3>div{background-image:url(https://www.fujitecindia.com/wp-content/themes/Impreza/framework/img/phone-6-black-flat.png)}.style_phone6-4>div{background-image:url(https://www.fujitecindia.com/wp-content/themes/Impreza/framework/img/phone-6-white-flat.png)}html,.w-nav .widget{font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:15px;line-height:25px}h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6,.w-counter-number,.w-pricing-item-price,.w-tabs-item-title,.stats-block .stats-desc .stats-number{}h1{font-size:40px;line-height:1.4;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:0em}h2{font-size:34px;line-height:1.4;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:0em}h3{font-size:28px;line-height:1.4;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:0em}h4,.woocommerce #reviews h2,.woocommerce .related>h2,.woocommerce .upsells>h2,.woocommerce .cross-sells>h2,.widgettitle,.comment-reply-title{font-size:24px;line-height:1.4;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:0em}h5{font-size:20px;line-height:1.4;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:0em}h6{font-size:18px;line-height:1.4;font-weight:400;letter-spacing:0em}@media (max-width:767px){html{font-size:15px;line-height:25px}h1{font-size:30px}h1.vc_custom_heading{font-size:30px !important}h2{font-size:26px}h2.vc_custom_heading{font-size:26px !important}h3{font-size:24px}h3.vc_custom_heading{font-size:24px !important}h4,.woocommerce #reviews h2,.woocommerce .related>h2,.woocommerce .upsells>h2,.woocommerce .cross-sells>h2,.widgettitle,.comment-reply-title{font-size:22px}h4.vc_custom_heading{font-size:22px !important}h5{font-size:20px}h5.vc_custom_heading{font-size:20px !important}h6{font-size:18px}h6.vc_custom_heading{font-size:18px !important}}body,.header_hor .l-header.pos_fixed{min-width:1300px}.l-canvas.type_boxed,.l-canvas.type_boxed .l-subheader,.l-canvas.type_boxed .l-section.type_sticky,.l-canvas.type_boxed~.l-footer{max-width:1300px}.header_hor .l-subheader-h,.l-titlebar-h,.l-main-h,.l-section-h,.w-tabs-section-content-h,.w-blogpost-body{max-width:1140px}@media (max-width:1290px){.l-section:not(.width_full) .owl-nav{display:none}}@media (max-width:1340px){.l-section:not(.width_full) .w-grid .owl-nav{display:none}}.l-sidebar{width:25%}.l-content{width:70%}@media (max-width:767px){.g-cols>div:not([class*=" vc_col-"]){width:100%;margin:0 0 1rem}.g-cols.type_boxes>div,.g-cols>div:last-child,.g-cols>div.has-fill{margin-bottom:0}.vc_wp_custommenu.layout_hor,.align_center_xs,.align_center_xs .w-socials{text-align:center}}.w-btn,.button,.l-body .cl-btn,.l-body .ubtn,.l-body .ultb3-btn,.l-body .btn-modal,.l-body .flip-box-wrap .flip_link a,.rev_slider a.w-btn, .tribe-events-button,button[type="submit"],input[type="submit"]{font-size:15px;font-weight:400;line-height:2.8;padding:0 1.8em;border-radius:0.3em;letter-spacing:0em;box-shadow:0 0em 0em rgba(0,0,0,0.18)}.w-btn.icon_atleft i{left:1.8em}.w-btn.icon_atright i{right:1.8em}.w-header-show,.w-toplink{background-color:rgba(0,0,0,0.3)}a,button,input[type="submit"],.ui-slider-handle{outline:none !important}body{background-color:#eee;-webkit-tap-highlight-color:rgba(233,80,149,0.2)}.l-subheader.at_top,.l-subheader.at_top .w-dropdown-list,.l-subheader.at_top .type_mobile .w-nav-list.level_1{background-color:#f5f5f5}.l-subheader.at_top,.l-subheader.at_top .w-dropdown.active,.l-subheader.at_top .type_mobile .w-nav-list.level_1{color:#808080}.no-touch .l-subheader.at_top a:hover,.no-touch .l-header.bg_transparent .l-subheader.at_top .w-dropdown.active a:hover{color:#e95095}.header_ver .l-header,.header_hor .l-subheader.at_middle,.l-subheader.at_middle .w-dropdown-list,.l-subheader.at_middle .type_mobile .w-nav-list.level_1{background-color:#fff}.l-subheader.at_middle,.l-subheader.at_middle .w-dropdown.active,.l-subheader.at_middle .type_mobile .w-nav-list.level_1{color:#333}.no-touch .l-subheader.at_middle a:hover,.no-touch .l-header.bg_transparent .l-subheader.at_middle .w-dropdown.active a:hover{color:#e95095}.l-subheader.at_bottom,.l-subheader.at_bottom .w-dropdown-list,.l-subheader.at_bottom .type_mobile .w-nav-list.level_1{background-color:#f5f5f5}.l-subheader.at_bottom,.l-subheader.at_bottom .w-dropdown.active,.l-subheader.at_bottom .type_mobile .w-nav-list.level_1{color:#808080}.no-touch .l-subheader.at_bottom a:hover,.no-touch .l-header.bg_transparent .l-subheader.at_bottom .w-dropdown.active a:hover{color:#e95095}.l-header.bg_transparent:not(.sticky) .l-subheader{color:#fff}.no-touch .l-header.bg_transparent:not(.sticky) .w-text a:hover,.no-touch .l-header.bg_transparent:not(.sticky) .w-html a:hover,.no-touch .l-header.bg_transparent:not(.sticky) .w-dropdown a:hover,.no-touch .l-header.bg_transparent:not(.sticky) .type_desktop .menu-item.level_1:hover>.w-nav-anchor{color:#fff}.l-header.bg_transparent:not(.sticky) .w-nav-title:after{background-color:#fff}.w-search-form{background-color:rgba(233,80,149,0.95);color:#fff}.menu-item.level_1>.w-nav-anchor:focus,.no-touch .menu-item.level_1.opened>.w-nav-anchor,.no-touch .menu-item.level_1:hover>.w-nav-anchor{background-color:transparent;color:#e95095}.w-nav-title:after{background-color:#e95095}.menu-item.level_1.current-menu-item>.w-nav-anchor,.menu-item.level_1.current-menu-parent>.w-nav-anchor,.menu-item.level_1.current-menu-ancestor>.w-nav-anchor{background-color:transparent;color:#e95095}.l-header.bg_transparent:not(.sticky) .type_desktop .menu-item.level_1.current-menu-item>.w-nav-anchor,.l-header.bg_transparent:not(.sticky) .type_desktop .menu-item.level_1.current-menu-ancestor>.w-nav-anchor{color:#ff6ba9}.w-nav-list:not(.level_1){background-color:#fff;color:#333}.no-touch .menu-item:not(.level_1)>.w-nav-anchor:focus,.no-touch .menu-item:not(.level_1):hover>.w-nav-anchor{background-color:#e95095;color:#fff}.menu-item:not(.level_1).current-menu-item>.w-nav-anchor,.menu-item:not(.level_1).current-menu-parent>.w-nav-anchor,.menu-item:not(.level_1).current-menu-ancestor>.w-nav-anchor{background-color:transparent;color:#e95095}.w-cart-quantity,.btn.w-menu-item,.btn.menu-item.level_1>a,.l-footer .vc_wp_custommenu.layout_hor .btn>a{background-color:#e95095 !important;color:#fff !important}.no-touch .btn.w-menu-item:hover,.no-touch .btn.menu-item.level_1>a:hover,.no-touch .l-footer .vc_wp_custommenu.layout_hor .btn>a:hover{background-color:#7049ba !important;color:#fff !important}body.us_iframe,.l-preloader,.l-canvas,.l-footer,.l-popup-box-content,.g-filters.style_1 .g-filters-item.active,.w-tabs.layout_default .w-tabs-item.active,.w-tabs.layout_ver .w-tabs-item.active,.no-touch .w-tabs.layout_default .w-tabs-item.active:hover,.no-touch .w-tabs.layout_ver .w-tabs-item.active:hover,.w-tabs.layout_timeline .w-tabs-item,.w-tabs.layout_timeline .w-tabs-section-header-h,.w-cart-dropdown,.us-woo-shop_modern .product-h,.us-woo-shop_modern .product-meta,.no-touch .us-woo-shop_trendy .product:hover .product-h,.woocommerce-tabs .tabs li.active,.no-touch .woocommerce-tabs .tabs li.active:hover,.woocommerce .shipping-calculator-form,.woocommerce #payment .payment_box,.wpml-ls-statics-footer,.select2-selection__choice,.select2-search input{background-color:#fff}.woocommerce #payment .payment_methods li>input:checked + label,.woocommerce .blockUI.blockOverlay{background-color:#fff !important}.w-tabs.layout_modern .w-tabs-item:after{border-bottom-color:#fff}.w-iconbox.style_circle.color_contrast .w-iconbox-icon,.tribe-events-calendar thead th{color:#fff}.w-btn.color_contrast.style_solid,.no-touch .btn_hov_fade .w-btn.color_contrast.style_outlined:hover,.no-touch .btn_hov_slide .w-btn.color_contrast.style_outlined:hover,.no-touch .btn_hov_reverse .w-btn.color_contrast.style_outlined:hover{color:#fff !important}input,textarea,select,.l-section.for_blogpost .w-blogpost-preview,.w-actionbox.color_light,.w-form-row.for_checkbox label>i,.g-filters.style_1,.g-filters.style_2 .g-filters-item.active,.w-grid-none,.w-iconbox.style_circle.color_light .w-iconbox-icon,.g-loadmore.type_block .g-loadmore-btn,.w-pricing-item-header,.w-progbar-bar,.w-progbar.style_3 .w-progbar-bar:before,.w-progbar.style_3 .w-progbar-bar-count,.w-socials.style_solid .w-socials-item-link,.w-tabs.layout_default .w-tabs-list,.w-tabs.layout_ver .w-tabs-list,.no-touch .l-main .widget_nav_menu a:hover,.wp-caption-text,.us-woo-shop_trendy .products .product-category>a,.woocommerce .quantity .plus,.woocommerce .quantity .minus,.woocommerce-tabs .tabs,.woocommerce .cart_totals,.woocommerce-checkout #order_review,.woocommerce ul.order_details,.tribe-bar-views-list,.tribe-events-day-time-slot h5,.tribe-events-present,.tribe-events-single-section,.smile-icon-timeline-wrap .timeline-wrapper .timeline-block,.smile-icon-timeline-wrap .timeline-feature-item.feat-item,.wpml-ls-legacy-dropdown a,.wpml-ls-legacy-dropdown-click a,.tablepress .row-hover tr:hover td,.select2-selection,.select2-dropdown{background-color:#f5f5f5}.timeline-wrapper .timeline-post-right .ult-timeline-arrow l,.timeline-wrapper .timeline-post-left .ult-timeline-arrow l,.timeline-feature-item.feat-item .ult-timeline-arrow l{border-color:#f5f5f5}hr,td,th,.l-section,.vc_column_container,.vc_column-inner,.w-author,.w-btn.color_light,.w-comments-list,.w-image,.w-pricing-item-h,.w-profile,.w-sharing-item,.w-tabs-list,.w-tabs-section,.w-tabs-section-header:before,.w-tabs.layout_timeline.accordion .w-tabs-section-content,.widget_calendar #calendar_wrap,.l-main .widget_nav_menu .menu,.l-main .widget_nav_menu .menu-item a,.woocommerce .button,.woocommerce .login,.woocommerce .track_order,.woocommerce .checkout_coupon,.woocommerce .lost_reset_password,.woocommerce .register,.woocommerce .cart.variations_form,.woocommerce .commentlist .comment-text,.woocommerce .comment-respond,.woocommerce .related,.woocommerce .upsells,.woocommerce .cross-sells,.woocommerce .checkout #order_review,.widget_price_filter .ui-slider-handle,.tribe-events-list-separator-month span:before,.tribe-events-list-separator-month span:after,.type-tribe_events + .type-tribe_events,.smile-icon-timeline-wrap .timeline-line{border-color:#e8e8e8}blockquote:before,.w-separator.color_border,.w-iconbox.color_light .w-iconbox-icon{color:#e8e8e8}.w-btn.color_light.style_solid,.w-btn.color_light.style_outlined:before,.no-touch .btn_hov_reverse .w-btn.color_light.style_outlined:hover,.w-iconbox.style_circle.color_light .w-iconbox-icon,.no-touch .g-loadmore.type_block .g-loadmore-btn:hover,.woocommerce .button,.no-touch .woocommerce .quantity .plus:hover,.no-touch .woocommerce .quantity .minus:hover,.no-touch .woocommerce #payment .payment_methods li>label:hover,.widget_price_filter .ui-slider:before,#tribe-bar-collapse-toggle,.no-touch .wpml-ls-sub-menu a:hover{background-color:#e8e8e8}.w-iconbox.style_outlined.color_light .w-iconbox-icon,.w-person-links-item,.w-socials.style_outlined .w-socials-item-link,.pagination .page-numbers{box-shadow:0 0 0 2px #e8e8e8 inset}.w-tabs.layout_trendy .w-tabs-list{box-shadow:0 -1px 0 #e8e8e8 inset}h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6,.woocommerce .product .price,.w-counter.color_heading .w-counter-number{color:#1a1a1a}.w-progbar.color_heading .w-progbar-bar-h{background-color:#1a1a1a}input,textarea,select,.l-canvas,.l-footer,.l-popup-box-content,.w-form-row-field:before,.w-iconbox.color_light.style_circle .w-iconbox-icon,.w-tabs.layout_timeline .w-tabs-item,.w-tabs.layout_timeline .w-tabs-section-header-h,.bbpress .button,.w-cart-dropdown,.woocommerce .button,.select2-dropdown{color:#333}.w-btn.color_contrast.style_outlined,.no-touch .btn_hov_reverse .w-btn.color_contrast.style_solid:hover{color:#333 !important}.w-btn.color_contrast.style_solid,.w-btn.color_contrast.style_outlined:before,.no-touch .btn_hov_reverse .w-btn.color_contrast.style_outlined:hover,.w-iconbox.style_circle.color_contrast .w-iconbox-icon,.w-progbar.color_text .w-progbar-bar-h,.tribe-mobile #tribe-events-footer a,.tribe-events-calendar thead th,.w-scroller-dot span{background-color:#333}.tribe-events-calendar thead th,.w-btn.color_contrast{border-color:#333}.w-iconbox.style_outlined.color_contrast .w-iconbox-icon{box-shadow:0 0 0 2px #333 inset}.w-scroller-dot span{box-shadow:0 0 0 2px #333}a{color:#e95095}.no-touch a:hover,.no-touch .tablepress .sorting:hover{color:#7049ba}.no-touch .w-cart-dropdown a:not(.button):hover{color:#7049ba !important}.highlight_primary,.g-preloader,.l-main .w-contacts-item:before,.w-counter.color_primary .w-counter-number,.g-filters.style_1 .g-filters-item.active,.g-filters.style_3 .g-filters-item.active,.w-form-row.focused .w-form-row-field:before,.w-iconbox.color_primary .w-iconbox-icon,.w-separator.color_primary,.w-sharing.type_outlined.color_primary .w-sharing-item,.no-touch .w-sharing.type_simple.color_primary .w-sharing-item:hover .w-sharing-icon,.w-tabs.layout_default .w-tabs-item.active,.w-tabs.layout_trendy .w-tabs-item.active,.w-tabs.layout_ver .w-tabs-item.active,.w-tabs-section.active .w-tabs-section-header,.tablepress .sorting_asc,.tablepress .sorting_desc,.type-product .star-rating span:before,.woocommerce-tabs .tabs li.active,.no-touch .woocommerce-tabs .tabs li.active:hover,.woocommerce #payment .payment_methods li>input:checked + label,.no-touch .owl-prev:hover,.no-touch .owl-next:hover{color:#e95095}.w-btn.color_primary.style_outlined,.no-touch .btn_hov_reverse .w-btn.color_primary.style_solid:hover{color:#e95095 !important}.l-section.color_primary,.l-titlebar.color_primary,.no-touch .l-navigation-item:hover .l-navigation-item-arrow,.highlight_primary_bg,.w-actionbox.color_primary,button[type="submit"]:not(.w-btn),input[type="submit"],.w-btn.color_primary.style_solid,.w-btn.color_primary.style_outlined:before,.no-touch .btn_hov_reverse .w-btn.color_primary.style_outlined:hover,.w-form-row.for_checkbox label>input:checked + i,.no-touch .g-filters.style_1 .g-filters-item:hover,.no-touch .g-filters.style_2 .g-filters-item:hover,.w-grid-item-placeholder,.w-grid-item-elm.post_taxonomy.style_badge a,.w-iconbox.style_circle.color_primary .w-iconbox-icon,.no-touch .w-iconbox.style_circle .w-iconbox-icon:before,.no-touch .w-iconbox.style_outlined .w-iconbox-icon:before,.no-touch .w-person-links-item:before,.w-pricing-item.type_featured .w-pricing-item-header,.w-progbar.color_primary .w-progbar-bar-h,.w-sharing.type_solid.color_primary .w-sharing-item,.w-sharing.type_fixed.color_primary .w-sharing-item,.w-sharing.type_outlined.color_primary .w-sharing-item:before,.w-socials-item-link-hover,.w-tabs.layout_modern .w-tabs-list,.w-tabs.layout_trendy .w-tabs-item:after,.w-tabs.layout_timeline .w-tabs-item:before,.w-tabs.layout_timeline .w-tabs-section-header-h:before,.no-touch .w-header-show:hover,.no-touch .w-toplink.active:hover,.no-touch .pagination .page-numbers:before,.pagination .page-numbers.current,.l-main .widget_nav_menu .menu-item.current-menu-item>a,.rsThumb.rsNavSelected,.no-touch .tp-leftarrow.custom:before,.no-touch .tp-rightarrow.custom:before,.smile-icon-timeline-wrap .timeline-separator-text .sep-text,.smile-icon-timeline-wrap .timeline-wrapper .timeline-dot,.smile-icon-timeline-wrap .timeline-feature-item .timeline-dot,p.demo_store,.woocommerce .button.alt,.woocommerce .button.checkout,.woocommerce .button.add_to_cart_button,.woocommerce .onsale,.widget_price_filter .ui-slider-range,.widget_layered_nav_filters ul li a,.tribe-events-calendar td.mobile-active,.tribe-events-button,.datepicker td.day.active,.datepicker td span.active,.select2-results__option--highlighted,.l-body .cl-btn{background-color:#e95095}.w-btn.color_primary,.no-touch .owl-prev:hover,.no-touch .owl-next:hover,.no-touch .w-logos.style_1 .w-logos-item:hover,.w-tabs.layout_default .w-tabs-item.active,.w-tabs.layout_ver .w-tabs-item.active,.woocommerce .button.alt,.woocommerce .button.checkout,.woocommerce .button.add_to_cart_button,.woocommerce-product-gallery li img,.woocommerce-tabs .tabs li.active,.no-touch .woocommerce-tabs .tabs li.active:hover,.owl-dot.active span,.rsBullet.rsNavSelected span,.tp-bullets.custom .tp-bullet{border-color:#e95095}.l-main .w-contacts-item:before,.w-iconbox.color_primary.style_outlined .w-iconbox-icon,.w-sharing.type_outlined.color_primary .w-sharing-item,.w-tabs.layout_timeline .w-tabs-item,.w-tabs.layout_timeline .w-tabs-section-header-h{box-shadow:0 0 0 2px #e95095 inset}input:focus,textarea:focus,select:focus,.select2-container--focus .select2-selection{box-shadow:0 0 0 2px #e95095}.no-touch .w-blognav-item:hover .w-blognav-title,.w-counter.color_secondary .w-counter-number,.w-iconbox.color_secondary .w-iconbox-icon,.w-separator.color_secondary,.w-sharing.type_outlined.color_secondary .w-sharing-item,.no-touch .w-sharing.type_simple.color_secondary .w-sharing-item:hover .w-sharing-icon,.woocommerce .stars a:focus,.no-touch .woocommerce .stars:hover a,.no-touch .woocommerce .stars a:hover,.highlight_secondary{color:#7049ba}.w-btn.color_secondary.style_outlined,.no-touch .btn_hov_reverse .w-btn.color_secondary.style_solid:hover{color:#7049ba !important}.l-section.color_secondary,.l-titlebar.color_secondary,.no-touch .w-grid-item-elm.post_taxonomy.style_badge a:hover,.no-touch .l-section.preview_trendy .w-blogpost-meta-category a:hover,.no-touch body:not(.btn_hov_none) .button:hover,.no-touch body:not(.btn_hov_none) button[type="submit"]:not(.w-btn):hover,.no-touch body:not(.btn_hov_none) input[type="submit"]:hover,.w-btn.color_secondary.style_solid,.w-btn.color_secondary.style_outlined:before,.no-touch .btn_hov_reverse .w-btn.color_secondary.style_outlined:hover,.w-actionbox.color_secondary,.w-iconbox.style_circle.color_secondary .w-iconbox-icon,.w-progbar.color_secondary .w-progbar-bar-h,.w-sharing.type_solid.color_secondary .w-sharing-item,.w-sharing.type_fixed.color_secondary .w-sharing-item,.w-sharing.type_outlined.color_secondary .w-sharing-item:before,.no-touch .widget_layered_nav_filters ul li a:hover,.no-touch .btn_hov_slide .tribe-events-button:hover,.highlight_secondary_bg{background-color:#7049ba}.w-btn.color_secondary{border-color:#7049ba}.w-iconbox.color_secondary.style_outlined .w-iconbox-icon,.w-sharing.type_outlined.color_secondary .w-sharing-item{box-shadow:0 0 0 2px #7049ba inset}.l-main .w-author-url,.l-main .w-blogpost-meta>*,.l-main .w-profile-link.for_logout,.l-main .widget_tag_cloud,.l-main .widget_product_tag_cloud,.woocommerce-breadcrumb,.highlight_faded{color:#999}.tribe-events-cost,.tribe-events-list .tribe-events-event-cost{background-color:#999}.l-section.color_alternate,.l-titlebar.color_alternate,.color_alternate .g-filters.style_1 .g-filters-item.active,.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_default .w-tabs-item.active,.no-touch .color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_default .w-tabs-item.active:hover,.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_ver .w-tabs-item.active,.no-touch .color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_ver .w-tabs-item.active:hover,.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_timeline .w-tabs-item,.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_timeline .w-tabs-section-header-h{background-color:#f5f5f5}.color_alternate .w-iconbox.style_circle.color_contrast .w-iconbox-icon{color:#f5f5f5}.color_alternate .w-btn.color_contrast.style_solid,.no-touch .btn_hov_fade .color_alternate .w-btn.color_contrast.style_outlined:hover,.no-touch .btn_hov_slide .color_alternate .w-btn.color_contrast.style_outlined:hover,.no-touch .btn_hov_reverse .color_alternate .w-btn.color_contrast.style_outlined:hover{color:#f5f5f5 !important}.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_modern .w-tabs-item:after{border-bottom-color:#f5f5f5}.color_alternate input,.color_alternate textarea,.color_alternate select,.color_alternate .g-filters.style_1,.color_alternate .g-filters.style_2 .g-filters-item.active,.color_alternate .w-grid-none,.color_alternate .w-iconbox.style_circle.color_light .w-iconbox-icon,.color_alternate .g-loadmore.type_block .g-loadmore-btn,.color_alternate .w-pricing-item-header,.color_alternate .w-progbar-bar,.color_alternate .w-socials.style_solid .w-socials-item-link,.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_default .w-tabs-list,.color_alternate .wp-caption-text,.color_alternate .ginput_container_creditcard{background-color:#fff}.l-section.color_alternate,.l-section.color_alternate *,.l-section.color_alternate .w-btn.color_light{border-color:#ddd}.color_alternate .w-separator.color_border,.color_alternate .w-iconbox.color_light .w-iconbox-icon{color:#ddd}.color_alternate .w-btn.color_light.style_solid,.color_alternate .w-btn.color_light.style_outlined:before,.no-touch .btn_hov_reverse .color_alternate .w-btn.color_light.style_outlined:hover,.color_alternate .w-iconbox.style_circle.color_light .w-iconbox-icon,.no-touch .color_alternate .g-loadmore.type_block .g-loadmore-btn:hover{background-color:#ddd}.color_alternate .w-iconbox.style_outlined.color_light .w-iconbox-icon,.color_alternate .w-person-links-item,.color_alternate .w-socials.style_outlined .w-socials-item-link,.color_alternate .pagination .page-numbers{box-shadow:0 0 0 2px #ddd inset}.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_trendy .w-tabs-list{box-shadow:0 -1px 0 #ddd inset}.l-titlebar.color_alternate h1,.l-section.color_alternate h1,.l-section.color_alternate h2,.l-section.color_alternate h3,.l-section.color_alternate h4,.l-section.color_alternate h5,.l-section.color_alternate h6,.l-section.color_alternate .w-counter-number{color:#1a1a1a}.color_alternate .w-progbar.color_contrast .w-progbar-bar-h{background-color:#1a1a1a}.l-titlebar.color_alternate,.l-section.color_alternate,.color_alternate input,.color_alternate textarea,.color_alternate select,.color_alternate .w-iconbox.color_contrast .w-iconbox-icon,.color_alternate .w-iconbox.color_light.style_circle .w-iconbox-icon,.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_timeline .w-tabs-item,.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_timeline .w-tabs-section-header-h{color:#333}.color_alternate .w-btn.color_contrast.style_outlined,.no-touch .btn_hov_reverse .color_alternate .w-btn.color_contrast.style_solid:hover{color:#333 !important}.color_alternate .w-btn.color_contrast.style_solid,.color_alternate .w-btn.color_contrast.style_outlined:before,.no-touch .btn_hov_reverse .color_alternate .w-btn.color_contrast.style_outlined:hover,.color_alternate .w-iconbox.style_circle.color_contrast .w-iconbox-icon{background-color:#333}.color_alternate .w-btn.color_contrast{border-color:#333}.color_alternate .w-iconbox.style_outlined.color_contrast .w-iconbox-icon{box-shadow:0 0 0 2px #333 inset}.color_alternate a{color:#e95095}.no-touch .color_alternate a:hover{color:#7049ba}.color_alternate .highlight_primary,.l-main .color_alternate .w-contacts-item:before,.color_alternate .w-counter.color_primary .w-counter-number,.color_alternate .g-preloader,.color_alternate .g-filters.style_1 .g-filters-item.active,.color_alternate .g-filters.style_3 .g-filters-item.active,.color_alternate .w-form-row.focused .w-form-row-field:before,.color_alternate .w-iconbox.color_primary .w-iconbox-icon,.no-touch .color_alternate .owl-prev:hover,.no-touch .color_alternate .owl-next:hover,.color_alternate .w-separator.color_primary,.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_default .w-tabs-item.active,.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_trendy .w-tabs-item.active,.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_ver .w-tabs-item.active,.color_alternate .w-tabs-section.active .w-tabs-section-header{color:#e95095}.color_alternate .w-btn.color_primary.style_outlined,.no-touch .btn_hov_reverse .color_alternate .w-btn.color_primary.style_solid:hover{color:#e95095 !important}.color_alternate .highlight_primary_bg,.color_alternate .w-actionbox.color_primary,.color_alternate .w-btn.color_primary.style_solid,.color_alternate .w-btn.color_primary.style_outlined:before,.no-touch .btn_hov_reverse .color_alternate .w-btn.color_primary.style_outlined:hover,.no-touch .color_alternate .g-filters.style_1 .g-filters-item:hover,.no-touch .color_alternate .g-filters.style_2 .g-filters-item:hover,.color_alternate .w-iconbox.style_circle.color_primary .w-iconbox-icon,.no-touch .color_alternate .w-iconbox.style_circle .w-iconbox-icon:before,.no-touch .color_alternate .w-iconbox.style_outlined .w-iconbox-icon:before,.color_alternate .w-pricing-item.type_featured .w-pricing-item-header,.color_alternate .w-progbar.color_primary .w-progbar-bar-h,.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_modern .w-tabs-list,.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_trendy .w-tabs-item:after,.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_timeline .w-tabs-item:before,.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_timeline .w-tabs-section-header-h:before,.no-touch .color_alternate .pagination .page-numbers:before,.color_alternate .pagination .page-numbers.current{background-color:#e95095}.color_alternate .w-btn.color_primary,.no-touch .color_alternate .owl-prev:hover,.no-touch .color_alternate .owl-next:hover,.no-touch .color_alternate .w-logos.style_1 .w-logos-item:hover,.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_default .w-tabs-item.active,.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_ver .w-tabs-item.active,.no-touch .color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_default .w-tabs-item.active:hover,.no-touch .color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_ver .w-tabs-item.active:hover{border-color:#e95095}.l-main .color_alternate .w-contacts-item:before,.color_alternate .w-iconbox.color_primary.style_outlined .w-iconbox-icon,.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_timeline .w-tabs-item,.color_alternate .w-tabs.layout_timeline .w-tabs-section-header-h{box-shadow:0 0 0 2px #e95095 inset}.color_alternate input:focus,.color_alternate textarea:focus,.color_alternate select:focus{box-shadow:0 0 0 2px #e95095}.color_alternate .highlight_secondary,.color_alternate .w-counter.color_secondary .w-counter-number,.color_alternate .w-iconbox.color_secondary .w-iconbox-icon,.color_alternate .w-separator.color_secondary{color:#7049ba}.color_alternate .w-btn.color_secondary.style_outlined,.no-touch .btn_hov_reverse .color_alternate .w-btn.color_secondary.style_solid:hover{color:#7049ba !important}.color_alternate .highlight_secondary_bg,.color_alternate .w-btn.color_secondary.style_solid,.color_alternate .w-btn.color_secondary.style_outlined:before,.no-touch .btn_hov_reverse .color_alternate .w-btn.color_secondary.style_outlined:hover,.color_alternate .w-actionbox.color_secondary,.color_alternate .w-iconbox.style_circle.color_secondary .w-iconbox-icon,.color_alternate .w-progbar.color_secondary .w-progbar-bar-h{background-color:#7049ba}.color_alternate .w-btn.color_secondary{border-color:#7049ba}.color_alternate .w-iconbox.color_secondary.style_outlined .w-iconbox-icon{box-shadow:0 0 0 2px #7049ba inset}.color_alternate .highlight_faded,.color_alternate .w-profile-link.for_logout{color:#999}.color_footer-top{background-color:#1a1a1a}.color_footer-top input,.color_footer-top textarea,.color_footer-top select,.color_footer-top .g-loadmore.type_block .g-loadmore-btn,.color_footer-top .w-socials.style_solid .w-socials-item-link{background-color:#222}.color_footer-top,.color_footer-top *,.color_footer-top .w-btn.color_light{border-color:#282828}.color_footer-top .w-btn.color_light.style_solid,.color_footer-top .w-btn.color_light.style_outlined:before,.no-touch .color_footer-top .g-loadmore.type_block .g-loadmore-btn:hover{background-color:#282828}.color_footer-top .w-separator.color_border{color:#282828}.color_footer-top .w-socials.style_outlined .w-socials-item-link{box-shadow:0 0 0 2px #282828 inset}.color_footer-top,.color_footer-top input,.color_footer-top textarea,.color_footer-top select{color:#808080}.color_footer-top a{color:#bbb}.no-touch .color_footer-top a:hover,.no-touch .color_footer-top .w-form-row.focused .w-form-row-field:before{color:#fff}.color_footer-top input:focus,.color_footer-top textarea:focus,.color_footer-top select:focus{box-shadow:0 0 0 2px #fff}.color_footer-bottom{background-color:#222}.color_footer-bottom input,.color_footer-bottom textarea,.color_footer-bottom select,.color_footer-bottom .g-loadmore.type_block .g-loadmore-btn,.color_footer-bottom .w-socials.style_solid .w-socials-item-link{background-color:#1a1a1a}.color_footer-bottom,.color_footer-bottom *,.color_footer-bottom .w-btn.color_light{border-color:#333}.color_footer-bottom .w-btn.color_light.style_solid,.color_footer-bottom .w-btn.color_light.style_outlined:before,.no-touch .color_footer-bottom .g-loadmore.type_block .g-loadmore-btn:hover{background-color:#333}.color_footer-bottom .w-separator.color_border{color:#333}.color_footer-bottom .w-socials.style_outlined .w-socials-item-link{box-shadow:0 0 0 2px #333 inset}.color_footer-bottom,.color_footer-bottom input,.color_footer-bottom textarea,.color_footer-bottom select{color:#666}.color_footer-bottom a{color:#aaa}.no-touch .color_footer-bottom a:hover,.no-touch .color_footer-bottom .w-form-row.focused .w-form-row-field:before{color:#fff}.color_footer-bottom input:focus,.color_footer-bottom textarea:focus,.color_footer-bottom select:focus{box-shadow:0 0 0 2px #fff}

Stuart Hyman Toronto, Kingsman Parachute Scene Explained, Do Lionhead Rabbits Ears Flop, Lucki Drum Kit, Articles C