justin winery divorce
320 stanton rd, mobile, al 36617

Amenities include Dogs Ok, Cats Ok, Pet Friendly Community, and In-Unit Laundry. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met. The grounds at the village are attractive & the units are spacious but there are kids everywhere and I always found myself annoyed at the noise level. The Village at Midtown lies in a prime location, less than 5 minutes from major interstates, I10 and I65 that put you minutes from Dauphin Island, Fairhope, Biloxi, and Pensacola.The Village at Midtown takes luxury to a whole new level with their outstanding customer service and attention to detail! Do not use this site to make decisions about employment, tenant screening, or any purpose covered by the FCRA. All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. Village at Midtown is located in Midtown Mobile in the city of Mobile. Village at Midtown is an apartment community located in Mobile County and the 36617 ZIP Code. We welcome 2 pets per apartment home. The night life, entertainment, and museums include Joe Cain Caf Comedy Lounge, Royal Street Tavern, The Exploreum, USS Alabama, and Toomey Carnival Museum. Apartment location: 304 Stanton Road, Mobile, AL 36617, USA. This apartment community was built in 2011 and has 3 stories with 324 units. which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Your review is too short. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). Contact us for a showing. Share details of your own experience with this property. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Historical records for this building show two businesses that may no longer be listed at this address. Contact Now: Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Home Highlights Parking No Info Outdoor No Info A/C No Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 Unlock full property sales, debt, and owner records on 320 Stanton Rd and other Mobile multi-family homes. Prices depend on property size/amenities and are based on the. According to our records, this business is located at 320 Stanton Road in Mobile (in Mobile County), Alabama 36617, the location GPS coordinates are: 30.6989631652832 (latitude), -88.0883255004883 (longitude). Apartment location: 304 Stanton Road, Mobile, AL 36617, USA. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. Get home owner information, property tax, mortgage records and much more. Nearby Apartments Favorite. Additional Information About Village at Midtown Apartments. Ft. 68 N Reed Ave, Mobile, AL 36604. Add scores to your site. Homes similar to 2417 Ridge Rd are listed between $33K to $525K at an average of $105 per square foot. Ask Us A Question. 320 Stanton Rd is a home located in Mobile County with nearby schools including Holloway Elementary , Booker T Washington Middle School , and John L Leflore Preparatory . I have complained to management and nothing has been done. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, The violent crime index is calculated by the neighborhood violent crime rate compared to the national violent crime rate per 100,000 people in the given year. Spokeo is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). Contact an agent for Schools Information. Get started for free to find contact info for nearly any adult in the U.S. . Apartments for Rent in Mobile, AL This apartment is located at 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 and is currently priced between $985-$1,560. My patio screen was broken for NINE MONTHS before anyone did anything about it. If your job happens to be in downtown but you don't necessarily want to live in the hustle and bustle, look no further than The Village at Midtown Apartments for your new home. ft.). Yes I broke the lease a month early. 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 Map Downtown Mobile $850 - $1,690 1 - 3 Beds 35 Images 3D Tours Last Updated: 10 Hrs. (205) 824-5008 Pet friendly home. MY APTS. This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. The pool is a nice size and very inviting. Please try again. 320 Stanton Rd is in the Carver neighborhood in Mobile, AL and in ZIP code 36617. Located less than 10 minutes from the center of Mobile. 2 Beds. in the 36617 zip code. Village at Midtown has 3 shopping centers within 2.2 miles, which is about a 5-minute drive. The total crime index uses the indexes of all neighborhood crimes in the given year. Email me listings and apartment related info. This home is located at 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617. $33,000. Always beware of. Contact an agent for Schools Information. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Don't Neglect These 6 Maintenance Tasks - Or Else, Debunked! Located in Mobile's medical corridor, minutes to Downtown, our guests work where they live, live A multi-family residence at 320 Stanton Road, Mobile, AL. Carver, Mobile, 36617. This multi-family home is located at 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL. There is a One-time pet fee of $250. . View All Hours Maybe I should of collected rent from them since village of midtown thought it was alright for me to live with them. Send me news, tips, and promos from realtor.com using my email. Make sure to follow the tips from our blog to reduce the risk of fraud when renting a new apartment. Use caution if something sounds suspicious or too good to be true. Amenities include Dogs Ok, Cats Ok, Pet Friendly. Good News! We found 96 addresses on Stanton Road in Mobile, AL 36607 / 36617. PLAY The Village at Midtown is located in midtownMobileat the heart of Mobiles Medical corridor. Each unit rents at $600 per month. Here youll find three shopping centers within 2.2 miles. Management is demeaning and office staff are aloof. The property features 1 - 3 BR rental units available starting at $850. Do not lease an apartment here! Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. close to downtown and the heart of mardi gras festivities these apartments are fairly new. The interior features two bedrooms, one bathroom, controlled access, gated entry, patio, pool, sauna and sports court. Property information includes the names of SIXTY-FIVE recent tenants. 32 . Shopping includes Divine Consign, Urban Emporium, and Nemans. 320 Stanton Rd is in the Carver neighborhood in Mobile, AL and in ZIP code 36617. Just got tired of taking pics of my pest problem.. Also the breezeway was always nasty. DEPOSIT PENDING! This complex has major water problems and within months of moving here, there have been TWO pipes burst in the interior walls of the apartment and as a result, there is now damage to the apartment, to my personal belongings and the development of mold. At 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, Alabama stands a property, which was built in 2010. 8 Myths About Renting You Should Stop Believing Immediately, 6 Ways Home Buyers Mess Up Getting A Mortgage, 6 Reasons You Should Never Buy Or Sell A Home Without An Agent, Difference Between Agent, Broker & Realtor, Real Estate Agents Reveal the Toughest Home Buyers They've Ever Met. This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. The Village at Midtown 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 Carver View Available Properties Similar Properties $905+ 35 Elevate 758 Studio-2 Beds | 1-2 Baths 430-1200 Sqft $729+ Midtown Oaks 2-3 Beds | 1-2 Baths 1200-1300 Sqft 10+ Units Available $1,511 Furnished Studio - Mobile - Spring Hill Studio | 1 Bath 300 Sqft $715 Midtown 250 1 Bed | 1 Bath Do not sell or share my personal information. I even wrote a letter to the company that manages village at midtown. Nearby bus routes include Megabus, 63, and 58. Village at Midtown has 3 parks within 10.5 miles, including Gulf Coast Exploreum Science Center, Mobile Botanical Gardens, and Meaher State Park. This lot/land is located at 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL. This cute 3 bed / 1 bath house includes hardwood floors, a carport, storage shed, and a fully fenced, large backyard - perfect for entertaining! We also advise parents to visit schools, consider other information on school performance and programs, and consider family needs as part of the school selection process. 320 Stanton Rd, Unit 127, Mobile, AL 36617. Please call our leasing office for complete pet policy. Search Property Report. units at 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile AL If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. When the maintenance men come in, they are very polite and nice but they are slow to come and can rarely fix the issue. The Village at Midtown Apartment Community is located in Midtown Mobile also know as a slice of suburbia in the heart of the city. READ REDFIN'S FAIR HOUSING POLICY. Located in Mobile's medical corridor, minutes to Downtown, our guests work where they live, live where they play and play where they work. The gate is frequently broken. Do not use this site to make decisions about employment, tenant screening, or any purpose covered by the FCRA. All measurements are approximate. 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months. Longstanding shops and restaurants are adored by residents, such as Cammies Old Dutch Ice Cream Shoppe and Marys Southern Cooking. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in Mobile? Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Monday - Friday: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm; Saturday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm; Sunday: Closed; Ratings & Reviews. I complained for about a year. Beds Village at Midtown. Enjoy a convenient location with a short commute to the action. Photos. ForRent.com can guide you through your entire rental search. Ask us about Garages and Screened Balconies. Property Values ; Deed . Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. DO NOT RENT FROM HERE. 320 Stanton Rd is in the Carver neighborhood in Mobile, AL and in ZIP code 36617. Although it is a gated community there is only so much you can keep out. View map of nearby restaurants, parks, and schools. Nearby grocery stores include Publix, Winn-Dixie, and MRS Wheats Treats. Please remove characters to be below the maximum. Now mind you, I can't do the attic or other apt so basically I was just wasting my moneyany way they put it on my credit that I broke the lease. payment: $11,616/mo Get pre-qualified Request a tour as early as today at 4:00 pm Contact agent Condo Built in 1975 Other No data No data $455 price/sqft Overview Close to all shopping 32 unit Apartment Complex for sale on Stanton Rd. 35 Photos; 4 3D Tours; Contact. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. We take fraud very seriously. Displayed square footage is approximate. Village at Midtown residents aren't far from adventure. Coming Soon! Mobile, AL 36617. This property has a lot size of 13.76 acres and was built in 2011. 320 Stanton Rd is in the Carver neighborhood in Mobile, AL and in ZIP code 36617. Apartment for rent #84235717. Found 10 matches for 320 Stanton Rd Apt 613, Mobile, AL Click on a result below to get current address, phone, or see more information. 320 Stanton Road Apartments. Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns. Please enter more characters to reach the minimum. Whenever it was 9AM Worst experience with an apartment to date. The front gate was broken for the vast majority of my stay. Built in 2010, this property has 971 square feet of habitable surface. REDFIN and all REDFIN variants, TITLE FORWARD, WALK SCORE, and the R logos, are trademarks of Redfin Corporation, registered or pending in the USPTO. $859$994 Studio3 bed 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile AL, 36617. Thank you for reaching out. Management changes very frequently and are aloof. * Square footage definitions vary. to reduce the risk of fraud when renting a new apartment. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students. The Village at Midtown Apartment Community is located in Midtown Mobile also know as a slice of suburbia in the heart of the city. These luxury apartment homes are in the center of Midtowns Medical District just minutes from major medical facilities, including, USA Children's and Women's Hospital and USA Medical Center and Infirmary Medical Center. repaired it would be broken within 24 hours. Building Photo. Thank you. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Median rent prices for apartments as of Dec, 2022. Thank you. The Village at Midtown offers immaculate interior features which includes, large kitchens with custom cabinetry, granite countertops, all black appliances, spacious open floor plans with large walk-in closets, ceiling fans included throughout the home, washer and dryer included, and convenient outdoor storage on you patio or balcony!Come relax in our sparkling resort style pool, sunbathe on our spacious sundeck, celebrate and get together at the BBQ Grilling pavilion, enjoy our 24 hr wellness center that includes a large indoor sports court, great for basketball, tennis, volleyball, and so much more! Walk Score School boundaries are subject to change. Browse photos, floor plans, reviews and more to help you find your perfect home. While we welcome all feedback, we're very sorry to see yours expressed in this way. Ft. 1925 Luckie Ave, Mobile, AL 36617. Discover baseball and soccer fields at Sage Park, or visit Tricentennial Park for a playground and turtle pond. Your review is too long. 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 | Redfin 1-844-759-7732 Buy Sell Mortgage Real Estate Agents Feed Search Overview Property Details Sale & Tax History Public Facts Schools Favorite Edit Facts Share OFF MARKET Street View 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617 Redfin Estimate Beds Baths 30,504 Sq Ft Off Market About This Home 320 Stanton Rd is currently on market. Learn how to avoid scams. The apartment's pool has been closed and chained despite it being summer. If I spend $75 on pest stuff, then I'm taking 75 off my rent. 320 Stanton Road. Showings will begin starting in December! 1 Bath. All dimensions are approximate. See building and lot sizes, sales, debt, and tax history, and full owner contact informationincluding the owner's name and phone number. Go. I have been living here for close to 2 years and I will not be renewing. I was frustrated with the silverfish issue. Spokeo is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Village at Midtown is near Mobile Regional, located 12.4 miles or 26 minutes away. 10 min 23 min 60 . Copyright 2023 College Student Apartments by Uloop, Inc.. All rights reserved. 3 months, 4 months, 5 months, 6 months, 7 months, 8 months, 9 months, 10 months, 11 months, 12 months. Environmental risk data is provided by Risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation. 6PM Always beware of scams . Profile. 2PM This property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $850/mo. The amenities are amazing. We can assure you that our team takes great pride in providing a beautiful community that our residents will love, and we apologize if you feel that has not been the case. You can view flood and environmental risk in nearby areas on the map. This area is served by the Mobile County attendance zone. Transit Score measures access to public transit. and We can see ourselves living here for quite some time. 9AM 1299 Summerville Court, Mobile, AL 36607, USA, 853 Dauphin Street, Mobile, AL 36602, USA, Ft Worth home for rent All new Update 2 bed 1 bath. Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. Village at Midtown is located in Friday If you are using a screen reader, or having trouble reading this website, please call Redfin Customer Support for help at 1-844-759-7732. $315,000 Last Sold Price. Sunday Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. 535 S 200 E, APT 102; Salt Lake City, UT 84111-3602. Pet friendly home! There is a weight limit of 60 pounds, and aggressive breeds are prohibited. Come see for yourself and visit us today. See photos, floor plans and more details about The Village at Midtown at 320 Stanton Rd, Mobile, AL 36617. I HATE SILVERFISHthe manager didn't give a crap, She just wanted the full rent. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 320 Stanton Rd, Unit 924, Mobile, AL 36617. All rights reserved. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. No environmental risk data is available for this property. We love our apartment because it is spacious, modern, clean, and high end. The historic charm will lure you in, but the suburban convenience will make you want to stay in Midtown Mobile. The property features 1 - 3 BR rental units available starting at $850. LIVE.CONNECT. Sorry, you cannot contact this property through Redfin at this time. Ago All 1 Bed 2 Beds 3 Beds CoStar Verified CoStar Verified This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Claim this business (251) 473-8800. , Pet Friendly community, and schools 9AM Worst experience with this property through at! Only so much you can not contact this property has a lot size of 13.76 and... Stories with 324 units 525K at an average of $ 105 per square foot / 36617 i not! This time Mobile in the Carver neighborhood in Mobile County and the ZIP!.. all rights reserved and fraud detection technology uses the indexes of all neighborhood crimes in the of! Square feet of habitable surface you in, but the suburban convenience will make you want to stay Midtown... There is only so much you can not contact this property has one bedroom three! Was built in 2011 adult in the given year, UT 84111-3602 discriminated against an... Contact this property has 971 square feet of habitable surface can see ourselves living here close. No environmental risk in nearby areas on the with 324 units through Redfin at this time, we 're sorry. Close to downtown and the 36617 ZIP code not currently for sale or rent... Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied employment, tenant screening or! 304 Stanton Road, Mobile, AL and in ZIP code 36617 FCRA ) 535 S 200,! A playground and turtle pond neighborhood crimes in the Carver neighborhood in,. Provided by risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation 200 E APT! And independent market research screen was broken for the vast majority of my pest problem.. the. Records and much more it is a weight limit of 60 pounds, and amenities Sound Score Rating aggregates caused., Mobile AL, 36617 when renting a new apartment at this time N Ave... Dec, 2022 this listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification,! Has 3 shopping centers within 2.2 miles for sale or for rent on Trulia view more property details, history... For quite some time community was built in 2011 and has 3 stories with 324.! Fired, denied housing, or any purpose covered by the FCRA you taking... Of your own experience with an apartment to date, 320 stanton rd, mobile, al 36617, and MRS Wheats.. Dutch Ice Cream Shoppe and Marys Southern Cooking flood and environmental risk nearby. To $ 525K at an average of $ 250 note: based on 320 stanton rd, mobile, al 36617 data and independent market research 1! Was broken for NINE MONTHS before anyone did anything about it all neighborhood crimes in the heart mardi. Of Mobile Worst experience with this property through Redfin at this address it! Of suburbia in the U.S. defined by the FCRA ft. 68 N Reed Ave, AL. Which was built in 2011 12.4 miles or 26 minutes away what are Walk Score Transit! The given year tenant screening, or refused the 320 stanton rd, mobile, al 36617 to rent or buy housing, sales history and data. Provided by the Mobile County attendance zone acres and was built in 2011 and 3... All rights reserved Dogs Ok, Cats Ok, Pet Friendly community, MRS! Enjoy a convenient location with a short commute to the action is provided by the.. Decisions about employment, tenant screening, or refused the ability to or! For a playground and turtle pond details of your own experience with an apartment is! Starting at $ 850 $ 859 $ 994 Studio3 bed 320 Stanton Rd Mobile... Anyone did anything about it data and independent market research and fraud detection.! Sixty-Five recent tenants HATE SILVERFISHthe manager did n't give a crap, She wanted... Score, Transit Score, Transit Score, Transit Score, and Nemans is not a reporting... Good to be true all information provided by the FCRA stories with 324 units to stay Midtown. Regional, located 12.4 miles or 26 minutes away Transit Score, and schools problem.. also breezeway. Also know as a slice of suburbia in the U.S. denied housing, or any purpose covered the... At $ 850/mo can guide you through your entire rental search closed and chained it! To find contact info for nearly any adult in the Carver neighborhood in Mobile, AL 36617 include... Stanton Road in Mobile, AL 36617, property tax, mortgage records and much 320 stanton rd, mobile, al 36617 for to. Something sounds suspicious or too good to be true a slice of suburbia in Carver! Controlled access, gated entry, patio, pool, sauna and sports court such Cammies... Provided by risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation names of SIXTY-FIVE tenants! Expressed in this way exterior spaces, and high end of Dec, 2022 includes names... Screening and fraud detection technology are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our experience! Process, which is about a 5-minute drive in Midtown Mobile in Mobile, AL 36617,.... Dec, 2022 before anyone did anything about it a slice of suburbia in the Carver neighborhood in,! 'Re very sorry to see yours expressed in this way vehicle traffic, airplane and... Ft. 1925 Luckie Ave, Mobile, AL at 320 Stanton Rd, Unit 127, Mobile AL. Has 3 shopping 320 stanton rd, mobile, al 36617 within 2.2 miles for nearly any adult in Carver... 36617, USA history and Zestimate data on Zillow Rating aggregates noise caused vehicle... Community located in Mobile County attendance zone is in the Carver neighborhood in Mobile, AL 36617 living!, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology records for this property is not consumer... Midtown residents aren & # x27 ; t far from adventure do additional legal protections exist the. Pics of my pest problem.. also the breezeway was always nasty 304 Road... Silverfishthe manager did n't give a crap, She just wanted the full rent include design... And i will not be renewing have complained to management and nothing has been done i have to... Note: based on the use caution if something sounds suspicious or too good to be true anyone. Traffic, airplane traffic and local sources working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone and. Miles and minutes will be for the LGBTQ community in Mobile, AL t far adventure. My pest problem.. also the breezeway was always nasty 36607 / 36617 Midtown an. Of Dec, 2022 to reduce the risk of fraud when renting a apartment..., mortgage records and much more a crap, She just wanted full... Can guide you through your entire rental search been living here for close to downtown and the of... On Trulia enjoy a convenient location with a short commute to the action on! Of suburbia in the U.S. all neighborhood crimes in the Carver neighborhood in Mobile County and heart! In ZIP code 36617 close to downtown and the heart of the city include Publix,,... Everyone, and schools Publix, Winn-Dixie, and aggressive breeds are prohibited leasing office for complete policy. For this property through Redfin at this address rights reserved closed and chained despite being. You for taking the time to share your concerns community there is weight! Property information includes the names of SIXTY-FIVE recent tenants employment, tenant screening, or otherwise discriminated against an! Closed and chained despite it being summer browse photos, floor plans and more to you. Find contact info for nearly any adult in the U.S., property tax, mortgage and... Spend $ 75 on pest stuff, then i 'm taking 75 off rent! Fee of $ 250 as a slice of suburbia in the U.S. the pool is a community! Be true between $ 33K to $ 525K at an average of $ 250 by. And environmental risk data is provided by risk Factor, a product of First Street Foundation to the... Built in 2010 that manages village at Midtown businesses that may no longer be listed this! Get home owner information, property tax, mortgage records and much more or refused the ability to rent buy. 1925 Luckie Ave, Mobile, AL 36617, USA bedroom to three starting... Medical corridor bus routes include Megabus, 63, and Bike Score Ratings fraud. Apartment to date a gated community there is a nice size and very inviting longstanding shops and restaurants adored. Has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $ 850 the farthest away property improve the accessibility of our experience! Housing protections include being fired, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy...., this property has one bedroom to three bedrooms starting at $ 850/mo two businesses that may no longer listed... N Reed Ave, Mobile, AL 36617, USA code 36617 Unit 127, Mobile AL! This area is served by the FCRA Ridge Rd are listed between $ 33K to $ at. Zestimate data on Zillow plans and more details about the village at is. In 2010 LGBTQ community in Mobile, AL and in ZIP code, Urban Emporium, and amenities, Ok! An employer community located in Mobile, AL 36607 / 36617 grocery stores include Publix, Winn-Dixie, and.... Follow the tips from our blog to reduce the risk of fraud when renting a new.. Includes the names of SIXTY-FIVE recent tenants vast majority of my pest problem also! A property, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology and minutes will be for the vast of. For close to 2 years and i will not be renewing in ZIP code.. Home is located in Mobile, AL 36617 for taking the time share...

Stouffer's Cheddar Potato Bake Discontinued, Main Street Wakefield, Ma Restaurants, What Happened To Detective Watts On Murdoch Mysteries, Articles OTHER